WILD WADI WATER PARK
Wild Wadi Water Park is one of the most popular Theme park in Dubai Situated Near to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, very next to World’s Luxurious Hotel Burj Al-Arab. An Amazing Adventure & thrilling fun Trip for friends family & groups to get knowledge about Arabian folklore, Juha and Sindbad.
Wild Wadi is the waterpark of the 21st century. It features acres of aquatic adventures and thrilling rides that defy gravity: Jumeirah Sceirah builds anticipation before dropping you down at a near-vertical 70° angle (don’t worry, it does straighten out – eventually!) and WipeOut Flowrider is one of four artificial surf stations in the world (!)
It’s not all thrills though, there are plenty of ways to chill out. Among others, relaxing wave pools and a lazy river where you just drift along
We will give you a welcome party and bring you to the Sight with the help of our professional Guide team. In this Theme park there are more than 30 rides and Beautiful Attractions which are perfect for friends & family entertainment. Amazing & colorful thrilling rides like floating Lazily on Juha’s Journey. There are a lot of water slides in this First ever seen water park in Dubai with very reasonable ticket price.
10 am to 5:30 pm
10 am to 5:00 pm
- Outside food, beverages and alcohol is prohibited
- Guests may bring one, 1-litre water bottle per person into the park
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person
- Independent day trip to Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai
- Take respite from Dubai’s sun with water fun for all the family
- Enjoy slides, wave machines and pools through the day
- Brace your nerves with a ride down Jumeriah Sceirah
- Make use of a Dubai hotel pickup and drop-off service